12.06.2010

Name that Tune! Er, Workshop!...

And win! I am offering a new workshop in 2011 and it is the Class-Yet-To-Be-Named. I'd love your input. I'd love your input so much I am offering a jewelry prize (joie earrings) to the person whose suggestion I like most. Plus you'll be famous (in Iowa...ok, not really. Just at studio fuzzishu) for having named this awesome class.

What is this class you ask? Go on, ask. I'll wait. ....

It is a class in whence students brainstorm several themes and narrow it down to one then proceed to design a set of three jewelry pieces around their theme. ie - themes 'romance and rock'n'roll', 'forests', 'circles', etc. Let's say Student X chooses 'forest' for their theme. They might then make a branchy looking bracelet, a pair of leafy earrings, and a ring with winter berries on it. They can use any material and any techniques they may have learned up to this point. It's a more self directed class. I am there purely to advise on a technical level.

To enter this contest simply leave a comment or email me with your idea and your email/a way to contact you. You may enter as many times as you like. Keep it fun and creative!

So...any ideas yet? 'Cause I'm fresh out. fuzzi-mom affectionately refers to it as BEN, you'll have to ask her why yourself though. ;) Good luck and happy naming.

3 comments:

Paul Coyne said...

Hey I have been thinking of what you should call the course and have just one idea stuck in my head... "FROM BRAINSTORM TO BENCH" or just leave out the from and call it brainstorm to bench.

Love the blog by the way.
Cheers
Paul.

fuzzishü said...

oooh. good one paul. thanks! i forgot to mention a deadline...i'll add that to the post or this could drag on forever ;)

Karri Fernandes said...

Imagination in three's

Theme thinking in three's

Three pondered pieces